Wednesday

Need A Funny Caption




What's your caption for this week?











Last Week:

"Yes! I knew if I just pulled hard enough..."



This week's caption coined by Mama Tea over at:


Hop on over to her blog and check out her
roomy chicken coop in "Big Red" (her barn :-)




Other captions were:

I hope you got a big jar 'cause I am ready to start canning!

coined by Melodie over at:
(canned monster truck....bet it tastes like chicken :-)




"GGRRR, beware the Claw"
coined by Dicky Bird over at:
Dicky Bird's Nest


Thanks for playing Need a Funny Caption!!!

This is a picture of my Grandson Logan who
always asks, "Grandma....can I play with that?",
when he sees my jar lifter on the counter :-)
I bought a new one and let him play with the old one.

.....dr momi

10 comments:

Patrice said...

Look mommy, I fit three Legos in his ear. I like having a baby in the family!

Jill said...

MAMA? What's he putting in my ear?

TexWisGirl said...

Qtip! i need a Qtip!

Sharon said...

Wet Willy!!!

V.L. Locey said...

'I said be assertive not insertive!'

Candy C. said...

LOL!! I sure can't top any of those! Patrice's is really cute!!

Mama Pea said...

The little babe says:

"Will somebody please tell him I don't WANT a big brother?!"

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So Cute!!!

Kelly V said...

This won't hurt a bit, I promise ...

labbie1 said...

Here! Quick! Hide my candy--mom's coming!