Wednesday

Need A Funny Caption


What's Your Caption For ThisWeek?








Last Week:

..."the bunny laid it just for me!!"

This week's caption is by Sall's Country Life over at:
Sall's Country Life
Hop on over to her blog and check out the earth
day video she made of her photographs.
ALWAYS beautiful photography.
Grab her button while you're at it! :-)





Other Captions Were:

Look what I found grandma!
by Sandie over at:
Chatty Crone




Here, Chickie, Chickie, Chickie! Come on out!
by Ronda over at:
The Pauly Principle





 "ohhhh mommy ,I found the golden egg!"
by judy





                                     "Is there a chicken in here?"
by Candy C. over at:
Lazy J Bar C Farm




"Hello Kitty - meet Hello Eggie"
by Jacky over at:
Dicky Bird's Nest



Thanks for playing everyone; and for all the kind comments!
This is a picture of my granddaughter Gracie at our Easter egg hunt this year.
"Grandma,  I found a "special" egg. (emphasize special in a little girl voice)
"You did?....show it to me" (click)

.....Grandma Jean











6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

'you said to keep my chin up...'

TexWisGirl said...

(and congrats to lisa on last week's gleeful pic prose!)

Dog Trot Farm said...

Honest, I didn't do it!

Honeysuckle Haven Cottage said...

If i give her my puppy dog face,iknow ill get my way!! :)

Dicky Bird said...

"But Grandma...it was an accident, really?!?"

Chatty Crone said...

But I don't want to do it. sandie