Thursday

Need A Funny Caption

What's your caption for this week?








Last Week:

Can't talk right now. I'm kinda busy.
Last week's caption is by Marilyn.
Thanks so much for playing!




Other captions were:

It's not easy to breathe and eat corn at the same time! :)
By Lois over At:



"I just love it so much...I think I'll kiss it!"
By Jacky over at:




'I'm going to eat this corn like a typewriter.'
By Kim over at:





Ah, do we have dental floss?
By Dog Trot Farm over at:




                                       num,hm,uh-ohg.yasho,ieo,num
                                                           By judy


     This is a picture of my grandson Brayden.  He really enjoys his corn on the cob :-)  "Can't talk right now.  I'm kinda busy." was the perfect caption Marilyn.  He is all business while he's eating it. :-)  His mom just informed me his new saying is "I can't, I'm busy" everytime they asked him to do something lol!

     Loved all the captions, they keep me laughing!  And, I so love all the comments even when a caption isn't popping into your head. :-)

.....dr momi




8 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Not sure how but I missed seeing this of your grandson...he is so precious!!! Look at those big round eyes of his...:)JP

TexWisGirl said...

that's really cute. he is very intense. :)

for this week: ACK! The paint is washing off!

kare said...

"Yippee Ki-Yaay!"

Now tell me i'm the only one who thought of THAT ONE..
What a little cutie pie!
Love those little Appy's.

a little cutie Appy Pie anyone?

That sounds like another one...ooops:o

Unknown said...

"A Bee! - must try to look cool, I think the girls are watching."

judy said...

trot ,trot trotting,Yes,I KNOW he is following me, ♥

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

You put your left hoof in, put your right hoof out . . .

Cute baby! OMG!!! That made me smile!

judy said...

I like "ocean breezes and country sneezes" quote

Chatty Crone said...

The self tanning spray didn't spray evenly. sandie