Wednesday

Need a Funny Caption

.....because we all need to laugh a little. 

Because it seemed to be an extra hard one, I chose the two captions I got.  Thanks for playing girls! 



"Mom, I need my nose plug."

coined by Dicky Bird over at Dicky Birds Nest
....AND

"Wow! Next time they say to leave because
the hurricane is coming, I'm listening!

coined by labbie1 over at The Adventures of Garrett Squared


The picture is a manatee at Port Adventurus in Mexico.





What's your caption for this week?





I'm going to take captions until 9/13, so if you think of a
good one even a few days later, come back and post it!

.....dr momi







4 comments:

Candy C. said...

"Please sir, may I have some more?!?"

Dicky Bird said...

Thanks again. This week's picture is too cute! "But, I'm just a growing pup"

laughwithusblog said...

Oh too cute! :)

labbie1 said...

Oh I love this picture! SOOOOO cute!