Monday

Pig Wrestling

     Ok then, that was a learning experience.  If you think we fought with them and got them on the truck -- think again.  They are still here.  The closest we got was the front feet in the trailer.  Two young men came with a nice rig with a 1 1/2 foot step in.  The pig pen was downhill from the truck which made the step higher yet.  They "forgot" their piece of plywood for a ramp.  Well......I didn't have any around.  There was no way a bucket over the head and back them in would work with that high of a step.  I thought Pinky was going to die of heat stroke so I said, "how bout you come next Mon. with your equipment, and I move the cage to an uphill position from the truck by then."  They only pick-up on Monday's.  So, next Monday it is.

     And this has never happened in a very long time to me.  I grabbed my camera for pictures and the battery was dead.  Well, this has been an interesting morning.!!!!!

    



If they were this small we could have just picked them up :-)


.....dr momi

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

well, at least you've got a whole week to prepare for round 2 (and hopefully the final round!)

Sharon said...

The bucket will work, but not with a step up! Good luck next week! They might be on to you : )

laughwithusblog said...

It probably was no fun, but I do have an funny visual of those pigs! :)

Candy C. said...

We have the same problem when we try to get the goat boys in the trailer only they aren't as big as your pigs!

Leigh said...

I've heard it's not easy to load a pig!

Nancy said...

Pigs are smart. They don't want to leave. :)

labbie1 said...

You are earning that bacon! The picture of the little porkers is sure cute though! :)