Tuesday

Need a Funny Caption

What's your caption for this week?














Last week:



"I thought I was riding in the sleigh..."

Last week's caption by Dicky Bird over at:
Dicky's Bird Nest

:-).....reminded me of  the
grinch's "dog-reindeer".

You must go over and check out the post over at
Dicky's Bird Nest.  Deer hunting at it's best :-)

I also liked (and appreciated)

"I do believe, I do believe!"
given by Candy C over at
Lazy J Bar C Farm




This was a picture of Bailey, a stray that we adopted.
She was a great family dog. 
She just "put up with me" with that pitiful look while I took her pic.


.....jean

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love last week's quotes! i'm drawing blanks lately!

Marissa @Life On Our Side Of The Mountain said...

"Oh shucks! She caught me before I could lay down and play possum!

Ronda said...

Caption:
"What?! Do I look like I have egg on my face?"

Mama Pea said...

"I'll have to see your invitation before I can let you in."

Simply Scaife Family said...

You didn't see anything.

Candy C. said...

"Ya'll don't really eat possum for Christmas do you?!?"

Chatty Crone said...

I'm not going out there - are you kidding!?
sandie

Dicky Bird said...

Thanks for picking me. I look forward to this every Wednesday! Thanks for the nice comments about my post about deer hunting.

This week: (think New York accent...)
"Whada you lookin at?"

Melodie said...

I think I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque ......