Monday

Black Bean Salsa

My daughter Kerri was thrilled to be the hand model, lol!
 I had two organic mango's that needed to get used up. ......I just couldn't pass up making this salsa for Sunday's supper.  It's a favorite with all the kids, and the grandkids too!

Black Bean Salsa

1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn, drained
1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
2 TBL. lime juice
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
Combine it all, refrigerate until serving. Serve with corn chips


I always double it for our crew.  Because this is one of our favorites, I will be canning our own mexicorn and black beans this year.  Beans are so-o-o-o easy to can, I'll walk you through it one of these days soon.

.....dr momi

BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tell her to take out an insurance policy on that hand!

dr momi said...

yes, who knows when I'll need her again!!