Tuesday

Need a Funny Caption


What's your caption for this week?








Last week:





"What?!  Do I look like I have egg on my face?"

Last week's caption coined by Ronda over at:
The Pauley Principle
(Hop on over there to check out her easy cinnamon buns...yum!)




Sooooo many good ones this week!

"Oh shucks!  She caught me before I could lay down and play possum."
Coined by Marissa over at:
Life On Our Side Of The Mountain
(I laughed out loud Marissa!)


"I'll have to see your invitation before I can let you in."
Coined by Mama Pea over at:
A Home Grown Journal


You didn't see anything.
Coined by Simply Scaife Family over at:
Simply Scaife Family Farm


"Ya'll don't really eat possum for Christmas do you?!?"
Coined by Candy C. over at:
Lazy J Bar C Farm


I'm not going out there - are you kidding!?
Coined by Sandi over at:
Chatty Crone


(think New York accent....)  "Whada you lookin' at?"
Coined by Dicky Bird over at:
Dicky's Bird Nest


I think I should have taken that left at Albuquerque......
Coined by Melodie over at:
Laughing Duck Farm



  This possum surprised me in the barn one night when doing chores. (*scream*)
He's holed up in the old chicken nest which wasn't being used.
He was eating cat food.....and he looks way guilty to me!

.....jean

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

'why didn't i take that on-line locksmith course? why?!'

Lisa said...

Oh Mr. Ranger, Sir, I promise I won't be stealing anymore 'pic-a-nic baskets'!!!

Unknown said...

"I'm first in line (la la la) I'm first in line"

Rae said...

...but it feels soooo good!

Melodie said...

Somebody pllleeeaaase...scratch a bears back!

Candy C. said...

Gosh, all the posts so far are great! I can't come up with anything better. :(

Dicky Bird said...

Think Dr. Doolittle with Eddie Murphy - Chris Rock as the Guinea Pig...
"This feels Gooooooood - Real Gooooooood"

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Coming up with that caption was fun, and thanks for the plug, Jean! I'm having a great time with my give-aways. Right now, I'm about to do a cookie and a candy today before I go into Community Action to help stuff food baskets. There is so much need out there. I learned a long time ago that there needs to be humor and entertainment to help balance people's lives. I LOVE how your blog inserts that humor. You have a gift for it!!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Caption: And Dear God, if it's not too much to ask, how about that picnic basket?

dr momi said...

Thanks for the kind words Ronda....I do love to laugh! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sung in his best Louis Armstrong voice -
"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow".

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...
Love the photo of your home - beautiful!!

Gail said...

Backed into a corner again, Mr Bear didn't know which way to turn.

Janice Grinyer said...

"sneaking out on recess at the school was never the same once they hired the new playground director..."