Tuesday

Need A Funny Caption




What's your caption for this week?










Last Week:





These must be turkey kibbles-I'm so sleepy.



coined by Patrice over at:
Everyday Ruralty
Hop on over to her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch (which is her couch
this time round )  I love her way tall tree :-)




Other captions were:

                                                                             "I miss my mama's milk...."
                                                                               coined by Dicky Bird over at:
                                                     Dicky Bird's Nest


"Did you slip something in this? I suddenly feel so sleepy."
coined by Judy over at:
My Freezer is Full

Got Milk?
coined by Michaele over at:
Sprout 'n' Wings Farm


No,no I am not full..I can eat it...I just need to rest a little first...burp..!
coined by Melodie over at:
Laughing Duck Farm




  "I'm gonna eat ALL of my kibbles and I'm NOT gonna share with nobody!"
                                                                                        coined by  Candy C over at:
                                                                                              Lazy J Bar C Farm
                                                                                                                          


                                                   "I know it's early, but I think I've already over-eaten this holiday season . . . burp." 
                                                                                              coined by Mama Pea over at:

                                                                                                 A Home Grown Journal





                                                            "Please be here when I wake up! Please be here when I wake up!" 
                                                                                             coined by 1st Man over at:

                                                             Two Men and a Little Farm



                                                                                                
                                                                                          Is this it Where's The Beef??? 
                                                                                                  coined by Ellen over at:

                                                                                                 Hard Work Homestead



                                                                     Go ahead - I dare ya. Don't even think about touching it.
                                                                                                 coined by Rae over at:

                                                               The Old Weather Vane


       This is a picture of my third Future Leader Dog puppy,  Brinkley.  Brinkley didn't make it as a Leader Dog, they said he didn't want to work......ya think?  He is now the mascot at a greenhouse and he gets all the pets he could possibly take in.   He is truly loved by his new owners.  Read about him being a hero here.  Thank you so much for playing everyone!



.....jean

















9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

yes, i'm the real santa! now where's the cookies and milk?

Patrice said...

I wear Santa's hat when he naps. The rest of the time Mrs. Santa makes me wear those stuffed reindeer ears from the dollar store!

Lori Skoog said...

Hey Mom, you're really pushin' it with this hat! Do I look like one of Santa's Helpers?

Dicky Bird said...

"yes, there really is a Santa Paws..." (I know bad...)

Candy C. said...

"Santa baby, I've been a really good dog!"

Melodie said...

OK,where are my milk and cookies?

Chatty Crone said...

Yes, she did it too me again, what can I say?

sandie

Ellen from Georgia said...

Do I really have to wear this hat?

Marco Luijken said...

Hello,
Very funny that first shot!!
I wish you a wonderful christmas.

Greetings, Marco